Mark Zuckerberg to Elon Musk I have plenty of examples of entrepreneurs to quote who reads like it is their last day on earth. You’ll wonder, Why? Well, Reading books of different genres help one predict the future better- as Elon said. Reading is a part of a successful leader’s daily regime.
Although reading is not everyone’s cup of tea, Entrepreneurs with a start-up can face time restraints while reading. A compact schedule dedicated to work is something one can’t afford to compromise upon but wouldn’t it be great if we get access to comprehensive books in a audio format so there will be no need to make an room for reading physical copies. Audiobooks are a handy-alternate to printed books. According to sources, Audiobook industry saw a whooping advancement of 81% in financial year 2020. This speaks volume for how popular they are getting among mass.
Will it be the same as reading a book?
Science claims it to be just about alike to scanning through a printed reading matter. If science is vouching for it, so we can keep our doubts at bay for sure.
3 Reasons why you should switch to audiobooks from books
- It wouldn’t be feasible to carry paperbacks around, in such cases audiobooks comes handy.
- Would settle in your usual routine .
- Easy to replay and access over and over again.
Here we are representing you with a list of 10 businesses audiobooks so that you that will make you wouldn’t miss out on reading books due to your compact schedule.
- 1 3 Reasons why you should switch to audiobooks from books
- 2 Best Audiobooks For Business
- 2.1 1. The Happiness Equation : Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything
- 2.2 2. The Power of Habit : Why We Do What We Do In Life and Business
- 2.3 3. The Four Hours Workweek : Escape 9-5 Live Anywhere, and join the Rich ( Expanded and updated)
- 2.4 4. GIRLBOSS
- 2.5 5. The 10x Rule
- 2.6 6. The Social Entrepreneur’s Playbook : Pressure Test, Plan, Launch and scale Your Social Enterprise.
- 2.7 7. Finance literacy for Managers
- 2.8 Conclusion:
Best Audiobooks For Business
1. The Happiness Equation : Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything
- Narrator – Neil Pasricha
- Author- Neil Pasricha
- Cost- $18 on amazon
- Time duration- 5 Hours 18 Minutes
- Goodreads rating – 4.31
Although the title has words and underlying sense which are in contradiction to each other but it is based upon narrator self experiences and observations of highlights of his own life. In the audiobook author discloses 9 secrets that led him to a triumphant prosperous life. Hoax of multitasking and dissemination of philosophy of retirement will be discussed as well. Not only for entrepreneurs, it has much to offer in other frames of life as well. This justify this audiobook being #1 international bestseller. Belonging to the genre of self development this audiobook is highly engaging. The anecdotes mentioned are worth application and admiration. Overall it’s a must listen.
2. The Power of Habit : Why We Do What We Do In Life and Business
- Narrator – Charles Dugg
- Author- Mike Chamberline
- Cost- $ 14.63
- Time duration- 10 Hours and 53 Minutes
- Goodreads rating- 3.92
Our habits has a lot to do with our relations, business and overall life in general. This concept is discussed in a detailed format in this New York times bestseller by Charles dugg. It also explains what it has to do with our overarching ambitions and how small changes can have a huge impact. Financial times has accredited it to be one of the best books of that year quoting it to be a essential manual for businesses.
3. The Four Hours Workweek : Escape 9-5 Live Anywhere, and join the Rich ( Expanded and updated)
- Narrator – Timothy Ferris
- Author- Ray porter
- Cost- $20.19
- Time duration- 13 Hours and 1 minute
- Goodreads rating – 3.92
This audiobook is like a wake up call. It explains how in a volatile financial time like this, one ought to be prepared with some other capital to survive. The overall concept is to live more and work less. This will provide you with an retirement and shortcuts to become influential and rich. Tim takes his personal experiences as an example and has a pragmatic approach to double down ones income.
- Narrator – Sara Jes Austell
- Author- Sophia Amoruso
- Cost- $21.44
- Time duration- 4 Hours and 41 minutes
- Goodreads ratings- 3.65
Sophia is CEO of a fashion retailer company Nasty Gal al. Starting from selling vintage apparel on eBay 8 years down the lane she has a team of 350 employers. Like the two above discussed audiobooks this one is a outcome based experiences compilation format as well. Sophia in Girlboss is giving out a sneak peak into her falls and learnings.
5. The 10x Rule
- Narrator – Grant Cardone
- Author- Grant Cardone
- Cost- $17.95
- Time duration- 7 Hours and 25mins
- Goodreads rating- 3.95
This audiobook will help you getting out of mediocrity rat trap and unleash your true potential. How our actions do not al8gn with our ambitions. Restraining yourself to a limited goal is a violation of the 10X Rule.
6. The Social Entrepreneur’s Playbook : Pressure Test, Plan, Launch and scale Your Social Enterprise.
- Narrator – Don Hagen
- Author- Ian C Macmillan & James D. Thompson
- Cost- $13.90
- Time duration- 5 Hours and 30 Minutes
- Goodreads ratings- 3.6
A roadmap from starting a startUp to scaling it this audiobook has covered it all. People who might would be confused and doubtful about their first step into stating a business venture this book is like a remedy.
7. Finance literacy for Managers
- Narrator – Kaleo Griffith
- Author-Richard A. Lambert
- Cost- 633 INR
- Time duration- 5 Hours and 25 minutes
- Goodreads ratings – 3.6
Summarising the analytical aspect of business and critically analysing the same this audiobook works like a financial advisor. The solutions discussed are easy to implement and will help you with sustaining your business as well.
From listening to these wonderful audiobooks you’ll realize your potential and will make signatory progress as well the only thing needed is the implementation of the solutions devised. It will not only help you become a better leader but also will help you with your other daily life problems.